The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M2 Button Rewind kit and amazing lenses

kosta_dm

Selling up as I plan to become "funemployed" very soon. All prices are USD and reasonable offers are welcome.

1. Leica M2 Button Rewind, with RFF 10 year softie and Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder!

$1000 USD.

Serviced by Youxin in April '14. Smoothest M I've owned, and shoots like a dream. Nothing to note that you can't see in the pics. Lovely condition and a great shooter.

2. Zeiss ZM 21mm 4.5 C-biogon, with Zeiss 21mm Finder.

$950 USD.

I'm the first owner of this. Comes with Box, papers and B W UV filter. Finder case was lost by my good friend, who replaced it with this funky Bob Marley edition pouch.
I can't fault this lens or it's performance.

3. Leica Tele-Elmarit 90mm 2.8 with caps and Leitz yellow filter.

$750 USD.

I bought this from Youxin Ye, CLA'd. It is in excellent optical and mechanical condition, but has a "user" body.
For those who don't know, this is the rare "Short/Fat" version in Chrome, the rarer finish for this lens.

Shipping Rates:

Australia: $20 express
Rest of Asia: $35 registered
USA/UK/Europe: $45 registered.

Insurance and paypal fees are up to the buyer.

I accept Paypal, and have a good track record here and on ebay (djkostadm).

Items are available for local pickup in Melbourne, Australia.

kosta_dm

non-working MR is a freebie with the M2. I read you can fix them if the selenium isn't dead.

Zeiss pics below!