The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 58/1.4G, 24-70/2.8, 70-200/2.8VRII

cope07

For sale are three Nikon lenses.

The 58 1.4G is a beautiful lens and a great copy. It has been calibrated at Nikon for autofocus consistency and accuracy. Yield beautiful images with a particularly pleasing bokeh. Only selling do to lack of funds not lack of desire. Includes hood, F/R caps
$1340 shipped, please add 3% for paypal.

The 24-70 is in great shape. No wear on the body, front and rear glass elements are pristine. The zoom and focus rubber rings are in great shape with no "caulking" or loosening. The hood has a few marks on it. Includes: lens, hood, F/R caps, box. True workhorse lens with blistering fast AF and great image quality.
$1190 shipped, please add 3% for paypal.

The 70-200 VR II has a few small issues:
one of two marks in the paint on the barrel and a tiny tiny tiny (like 1/4mm) mark in the coating on the front element. Looks almost like a small piece of dust (I tried to blow it off for a while...) that obviously has zero effect on the images produced form this lens. The front threads seem a bit "picky." I cannot see any issue with them but I have a hard time getting a filter more then about 1/2 down the threads. It is enough for the filter to stay on and be relatively secure, but not screwed down ALL the way. Maybe I am just filter inept. Lastly the rubber zoom ring has a little area where the rubber is touch loose. Never bothered me and the rest of the ring is unaffected but, YMMV.'
$1740 shipped, please add 3% for paypal.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Paypal payment only please.
I have feedback at Fredmiranda (same user name)

Last edited:

cope07

Photos

Photos added with intent to show any cosmetic issues if applicable. All lenses work splendidly.

24-70 & 70-200 Also include the Nikon lens cases

Last edited: