The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Alpa 12 STC + CF-39 + 36mm

Paratom

I offer the following:

Alpa 12 STC (#150931)
CF-39 Back + Adapter + shims+ 4 batteries+ 2 loaders + back
Schneider Alpa APOO-Switar 5,6/36 XL-102 Grad
Alpa external optical viewfinder with mask for the 36mm lens.

I bought it used few months ago from fotopartner.de, I used it only once, everything has worked fine.
I really like it but just dont have the time to use it.

The camera is in good consdition. It has however a slight mark on the bottom from the tripod screw.
The Back seems to work fine as well, but it also has some very slight marks, and some on the Display. I would say it Looks good but not like new).
The lens seems in very good condition, and the viewfinder as well.

I ask fixed Price 8000 Euro+shipping+paypal and all other fees (if there are any). Thats what I paid for it and I believe it is a very good price.

I would prefer to sell it in Germany and countries Close because shipping (or picking up) would be easier. But I am open.

Kind Regards, Tom

Last edited:

Paratom

I would be willing to reduce the price for the whole set to 7700 Euro + shipping.
I dont like to split the set because I dont have the time at the moment, this is also the reason I have reduced the price, which I believe is really a fair price.
Kind Regards, Tom