The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Summicron-M 35 mm F/2.0 Aspherical Lens

niallphoto

I am buying a Safari kit from Leica which includes a 35mm lens, hence the sale.
Its in new condition with leather bag but no box. Lens hood and cap are included.
Product Information:
The Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2.0 lens is a compact and lightweight unit that delivers outstanding performance. With a high resolving power and a contrast rendition feature, images delivered by this Leica camera lens are of excellent quality. The Leica Summicron-M comes equipped with a 6-bit code which helps the M8 camera to identify which lens is being used. With 35 mm f/2.0 lens, an optimum light transmission is achieved, thus producing clear and bright images. If you are looking for a lens that will make your camera deliver outstanding images, then this Leica camera lens is for you.
I have been a member here since 2009 , but couldn't log in in last 2days so set up a new account. My website is fitzpatrickgallery.com.
I aslo am selling a summarit m 50mm boxed with sony nex-6 if anyone is interested.
€2000 Euros.
Thanks
niall

Last edited: