The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Massive Camera Bag Sale – Domke, Lowepro & Tamrac!

michael marks

Hello and welcome to my Camera Bagapalooza!

I realized the other day that after selling various camera systems over the years which I purchased dedicated bags for, that while the cameras are gone, the bags remained!

All were purchased new and are in beautiful condition. In fact they were used very rarely and the Tamrac backpack was never used! Spring cleaning is in order and my loss is your gain!

You won’t be disappointed; these are all great bags for their individual purposes!

All are priced fairly to sell individually or go crazy and make me reasonable offer on the kit and caboodle!

1. Domke F6 - Big enough to hold an SLR with 4 lenses. - $65 plus shipping.

2. Lowepro Compact AW w/protective rain cover, all inserts, etc. Big enough to hold a Hasselblad outfit or similar - $55 plus shipping.

3. Lowepro Magnum AW w/protective rain cover, all inserts, etc. Big enough to hold a Mamiya RZ outfit or similar - $75 plus shipping.

4. Lowepro S&F Reporter 200 AW w/protective rain cover, all inserts, etc. Big enough to an SLR and several lenses – $30 plus shipping.

5. Lowepro S&F Reporter 300 AW w/protective rain cover, all inserts, etc. Big enough to hold a small Hasselblad outfit or similar – $40 plus shipping.

6. Tamrac Exploration 4 Backpack (never used). Big enough to hold an SLR, zoom, and other lenses – $60 plus shipping.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

michael marks

Ok, I give up on the pictures. #$^%&*

Please PM or email me and I can send you some!

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best,

Michael