The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 5D Mark II, 70-200mm f/2.8 non-IS

dr0th

I know I'm new, but I'm happy to provide feedback from fredmiranda, large format photography forum, rangefinder forum, ebay, etc.! I just got a D800 and I'm looking to get rid of all of my Canon gear. I will gladly entertain trades towards Nikon equipment, let me know what you have.

5D Mark II: Asking $1080 shipped and paypal'd

I've owned this camera for a few years and only used it sparingly for commercial and editorial work. It's in good shape. The LCD screen has some visible scratches, but when the screen is on they are unnoticeable. The usual very light bottom camera wear from regular use. The photos represent it accurately. I don't know the shutter actuations but I'm happy to provide a raw file to someone who can find out. It comes with front body cap, eyepiece, the original Canon battery and a Wasabi battery, a Canon hand strap, and a Meike grip.

70-200mm f/2.8 L non-IS: Asking $890 shipped and paypal'd

Had this lens for a year or two. It's in perfect functioning order, but has some visible wear you can see in the photos. Nothing crazy. There's a paint chip you can see on the barrel closer to the lens mount. Comes with caps, hood, and tripod ring.

(Sigma 35mm f/1.4 previously listed has been SOLD, thanks)

Last edited:

dr0th

Bump. Asking $1050 OBO for the 5DII, and $880 OBO for the lens. I will gladly entertain any reasonable offers, or trades for Nikon gear!