The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Three Rodenstock Lenses in Arca Mount

Smoothjazz

I have for sale three Rodenstock digital lenses in Arca mounts, for the Arca RM3Di. The lenses are :

45mm Apo-Sironar Digital f4.5 Lens $1,399.00

55mm Apo-Sironar Digital f4.5 Lens $1,399.00

105mm Apo-Sironar Digital f5.6 Lens $999.00

All come with Copal shutters, and are in pristine condition. No marks or issues with any of the lenses. The mount rings show some normal usage marks. The wide angle lenses have an image circle of 125mm, more than enough for any movements on your medium format camera. As mentioned, they have the Arca Rings attached which are for use with the Arca Rm3Di camera system. I also have the magnetic cable releases (I had removed them to use a regular cable release instead, as a regular threaded cable is less likely to come loose). All have the front and rear lens caps too.

All lenses have the Arca DOF distance drum, which is the small cylinder in the pictures. The wide angles 45mm and 55mm lenses also have the mask, if you are using the Arca Variofinder viewfinder (in practice I did not find the mask or drum that useful in the field; I preferred live view or using the Leica Disto).

The 105mm lens has been described by some as a little known gem; and has the bonus of a very small size. The MTF charts on the Rodenstock site are among the best I have ever seen. The front thread is only 49mm. I will include a pair of step up rings that take it up to a useful 67mm thread for the front element- useful for lens caps and filters. Please note I do not have the mask for the 105mm lens, however.
Thanks for looking.

John

Smoothjazz

I am reducing the price for the 45mm Rodie to $1,100 for a quick sale. A great deal!!

The 55mm and 105mm lenses are sold.

(Please not that I don't have the Arca magnetic cable release. I will include a threaded release instead. I prefer the threaded, as they tend to make a much better connection.)

Smoothjazz

I still have the 55mm Rodenstock lens with Arca mount for sale, an excellent lens, and am now reducing the price down to an even $1,000.00 dollars, with free shipping. This is a great deal, far lower than I have seen listed anywhere.
Thanks for looking.

John