The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Minolta MD 35/2.8, 200/4

padam

Simplifying my gear a bit more, so offloading these two lenses.

Minolta New MD 35/2.8
Very good condition overall, glass is excellent with no haze, scratches or fungus, mechanics are perfect (focus is very smooth). Comes with the original case, caps and lens hood.
This late copy of the lens performs really well on FF, being sharp from corner to corner, gives the SEL35F28Z a serious run for its money. I just prefer not having the dilemma of choosing this or the Canon 35/2 LTM, hence the sale.

Minolta New MD 200/4
Apart from a few superficial rub marks near the aperture ring, this one is like new, glass and mechanics are perfect. This one comes with the original box as well besides the case (slight wear) and the caps. Rare to find in this condition.
It is very light (400g vs 520g of earlier variants), feels great, and performs nicely as well, just not using it much.

Asking prices:
35/2.8 85 €
200/4 150 €

Items are located in the EU, shipping is worldwide, PayPal accepted.
Pictures or sample images are available on request.

PM me if interested, and thanks for looking.