The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Panasonic GM5 plus Billingham bag plus two zooms

docdave37

I am selling the following kit:

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GM5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with 12-32mm Lens (Black)

In addition to the smaller pancake zoom I am adding the faster zoom:

Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 Asph. Lens for Micro 4/3 (Black)

The kit also comes with an extra official panasonic battery, not aftermarket.

Panasonic DMW-BLH7 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 680mAh)

The camera and pancake zoom was purchased from ADORAMA in Feb., 2015. It has a total of 256 shutter actuations. It is virtually pristine and flawless. As a street camera, it is unmatched. The higher grade zoom gives it further versatility for other types of shooting. That zoom has image stabilization.

I am also adding to this kit the great Billingham-Hadley small camera bag in green/tan color. The bag is unused. I got it as a gift, but I had other bags that I use.

The above items retail for almost $2000.

I am asking $1200 for the set. This is a very good price considering the new condition. It is virtually unused. All boxes, paper, come with the kit, of course. I will pay for UPS ground shipping. I will split off the camera and sell it individually with the pancake zoom for $600, if interested. However, the overall package is a great value.

Please write to my private email, if interested. Yes, I have a paypal verified account.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Thank you. Dave Winiewicz

I have sold many cameras on this site and others with complete satisfaction. Check my sales record.