The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony FE 16-35

Don Libby

I've haven't been using this lens as much as I thought I would so have decided to let it move on.

Very good copy, clean, little used, includes all caps, lens shade and box. Pics will be posted later.

$850 which includes PP fees and shipping CONUS.

Let me know if you're interested.

Don

jagsiva

How did this even happen without me seeing it!!!! Damn golf, hard to be a wannabe photog and golfer at the same time!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
FCUK!!!!!

I somehow missed this one. Guy, where TF were you watching out for me you scumbag!

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Lol was not sure you where interested. You mentioned the new 28 F2 which btw is shipping now.

kdphotography

FCUK!!!!!

I somehow missed this one. Guy, where TF were you watching out for me you scumbag!

:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
Could this sale be void? Did Don violate the first rule of the GetDPI Buy/Sell forum that all sales must first be presented to Guy? Uh, nevermind the gear slut pre-sale rule doesn't apply to Jack...

:ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Frankly folks after paying eBay yesterday 213 in fees your better off given a nice deal here and get away from all that crap on eBay. In the end eBay will net you less than here. I can almost guarantee it. This site is free remember that.

Guy Mancuso

Don you would have had to sell that on eBay for a extra 85 dollars to net what you got here. That is not always easy to get there. Besides all that you made a friend with your buyer which BTW is a great guy. Something to be said for being good to other members here.

Don Libby

I agree Guy, I recently sold something on EBay and after paying the fees I asked myself why. Like going to an art gallery knowing that over 55% of the price is going for commission; helps you figure the true cost of things.

And besides why not help others?

Don

Guy Mancuso

For the record, I was not snoozing, I was golfing. I suggest a minimum 4hr hold on B&S before any offers are entertained.
Lol. I agree golfing takes precedence. That is my hobby as well. I love playing golf. Playing in a tourney tommorrow actually, practice round today. Maybe I should lock down the buy and sell for 2 days. Lol

I was giving Jack some crap there. Gotta give those Nikon shooters a hard time you know. Lol

dseelig

If it makes you golfing fellows feel better. I am a poor working pro my life is about photography. I have never made 50 grand in a year in my life.This year will not come any where near that. I am older now and lighter weight of the sony system is what I need. And yes Don has made a firend
come to Hailey Idaho and there is an empty bedroom you can stay in by Sun Valley by the way. I am in the working class town of the area.
Thanks for the great deal and yes I was amazed it lasted an hour before I got it.