The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D700 with MB-D10 8fps kit – Lower Price!

Albino_BlacMan

Nikon D700 with MB-D10 8fps kit – Lower Price!

My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentax forums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

Nikon D700 with MB-D10 8fps kit
Price: $925 Shipped
Shutter: All speeds are correct, a little under 66 908 actuations
Sensor: Nice and clean, no dust spots
AF: Fast and accurate
Meter: Accurate
Viewfinder: A few dust spots but nothing serious
Cosmetics: The camera shows a bit of wear but nothing major, some paint loss on the bottom corner under the grip. The MB-D10 shows more wear. Lots of paintloss around the one bottom corner and some marks around the rubber around the tripod socket. It’s been used like this camera was meant to be used (not babied) but still in awesome working condition.
Batteries: 1x EN-EL3e (rated 0), 2x EN-EL4a (both rated at 3)
Accessories: Front cap, 2x BL-3 (ends for the batteries), 1x MH-22 (charger for the EN-EL4a’s that goes for $210 at B&H), EN-EL3e charger, AA battery holder for the grip, EN-EL3e battery holder for the grip