The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Profoto D4 2400R Pack

fotografz

Profoto D4 2400R … 2400W/s studio pack. It is the "R" version with Pocket Wizard radio built-in (conveniently works with Sekonic PW equiped flash meter).

This pack was the back-up unit to my other D4 2400R, so has seen very little duty … extremely clean, low mileage. Everything functions to spec. Note: Head and PW shown for illustrative purposes … this is just the pack for sale here.

The D4 is a highly configurable asymmetrical pack with 4 outlets that accepts Acute, Acute 2, D4 or Pro heads. It is a digital controlled pack that uses dials rather than touch pads, (which I personally prefer). Each head has it own separate control and modeling light control.

The D4 2400 is currently in the Profoto line up, except it offers AIR radio rather than Pocket Wizard. The AIR radio can be added by Profoto, however, I never saw the point of doing that since it is a floor pack, not a mono-light buried in a soft box.

Current price for a new D4 2400 is $8,600!:bugeyes:

My price for this mint D4 2400R is $3,800:thumbs:
plus
shipping to ConUS only. Shipping $ will depend on your location (or whether you are close enough to the Detroit area for a pick-up).

I'm selling this fabulous pack because I am downsizing my studio in retirement, and don't need two of these. I'll also have other Profoto and studio stuff coming up for sale once this pack sells

Profoto Acute/Pro light stick

Bi-Tube dual connector twin head (allows you to connect two packs to one head for more light)

2 Acute heads for D4 packs or Acute packs … comes with Zoom reflectors.

- Marc

Here are pics: ( I actually used the pack to light itself:ROTFL:)

Profoto - fotografz

fotografz

Okay, I need to get this out of here … so, here's a "Steal of a Deal" for GetDpi members:

D4 2400R Pack reduced to $2,900, and as an option I'll sell two heads with zoom reflectors for $900 to anyone that buys the pack.

That's $3,800 for over $10K worth of pro lighting gear.

- Macrc

med

WOW, crazy deal. I wish I had the cash. If this is somehow still available in a couple of weeks I may be interested, but that remains to be seen.

GLWS!

fotografz

Bump … come on folks this is a steal!

Again, this is very lightly used, was never a day-to-day production pack.

- Marc