The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M 24 Elmar ASPH and Sigma Art 35/1.4 (A-mount)

iiiNelson

Here's your chance to get two great performing lenses in excellent+ condition at a great price.

I'm selling my 24 Elmar ASPH for $1700 shipped CONUS (buyer pays PayPal fees.) This is almost $1000 off the standard Leica price for a lens in nearly new condition.

I'm selling the Sigma Art 35/1.4 in Sony A-mount for $700 OBO shipped CONUS (buyer pays PayPal fees.) This is about $200 off the price of a new lens for a lens nearly in new condition.

Both lenses come with boxes, cases, and OEM front/back lens caps. I can ship as early as this Friday. If you don't like the price then make a reasonable offer. I'm ready to move these ASAP as they've been replaced already in the case of the 35 Art and this is my lone remaining Leica lens to sell.

Maybe no takers yet if it's 24mm Elmarit f2.8?

24 Elmarit is such a fine lens. It's hard to imagine who really 'needs' a 24mm Summilux, and this has a less 'clinical' look than the f3.4. I've never understood why this left the lineup in favor of the 3.4.

I use mine for landscapes, as a bridge between 16-21 and 28-35 Tri-Elmars. All three match pretty well because they have aspherical elements and are about the same vintage. But it's a bit contrastier than the Tri-Elmars.

GLWS – it certainly should find a home at your price.

Kirk

V

Vivek

I've never understood why this left the lineup in favor of the 3.4.
Take a look at the rear of both the lenses. No shiny brass bits in the 24/3.4 Elmar Asph (superb lens, BTW). This is part of Leica's new line up suitable for digital (they finally got it! :thumbup:). Fandler lenses all have the shiny bits in them. No wonder they "shine". :ROTFL: