The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus OM Zuiko 35-80mm f/2.8 (LNIB, rare)

padam

Putting this up for sale on behalf of a local friend of mine.
He had bought it brand new a few years ago from the local Olympus dealer, and all this time it was used maybe once or twice(too many others to choose from). So this is as close to a new lens as you can get. As expected, it comes with all the original accessories and documents.

I had a lens like this as well in the past, and I can confirm that the drawing is really wonderful, and the performance is fantastic (especially on something like an A7R and possibly on a 5DS) and it handles great, being not that heavy for a 2.8 zoom, and with a focus throw that is relatively short, but precise.

Asking price is 1200€ plus costs.
PayPal is of course accepted (with fees on the buyer).
Shipping is worldwide, but with preference for the EU.

Please PM me for further details (happy to send more pictures if needed, etc.) and thanks for checking.