The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M(240) Black, Excellent

weinschela

Subscriber Member
This is my M(240) in black, with light use. There is some tiny brassing around the thumb rest but otherwise it is very clean, no dings, just light wear as would be expected from light use. Bottom plate still has plastic protector and was not used (used a RRS bottom). Camera works perfectly. Not sure of shutter count but my estimate is about 5,000. Complete with charger, cords, manual, original Leica strap (never used)(the Luigi strap on it now is not included), all in original box. $ 4990 with Paypal and insured shipping in the US. Shipping outside US will be at cost.

weinschela

Subscriber Member
Further price reduction after feedback. $4450. A very fair price for this camera. Come on folks, I need to raise some $ for a Monochrom 246.

Thanks

weinschela

Subscriber Member
Re: Leica M(240) Black, Excellent Price Reduced to $4250

Last price reduction before I give up. Now priced at $4250. Includes Luigi adjustable leather strap, shipping to the US and payment via Paypal.