The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ250 M - Mint

ekapics

Up for sale is the IQ250 back with Mamiya mount I bought from Peter (pemihan) on this forum less than 2 months ago. My plan was to purchase an arca tech camera and some Rodi lenses to go with it, but my business has not kept pace with this plan. So, sadly, it needs to go. The back has only 2224 actuations and is identical in every way to the kit I received from Peter. (I've had no camera to put it on and so it has no new actuations). It powers up perfectly and the software, menus, touchscreen, and buttons are all working perfectly. It has the original one year warranty which expires in June, but can be extended through a dealer (ask dealer for pricing). Back is now in Northern California.

$20,500.00 + shipping/ins. (CONUS preferred)
I'd prefer wire transfer for payment.

Original Listing and Pics below:
http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-or-wtb/53741-fs-phase-one-iq250-m-mount.html?highlight=IQ250

You can find my direct contact info through my website linked to my username.
Thanks for your interest,

Ethan