The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Yellow Hasselblad 903SWCE, 38mm, finder and case for sale.

Erik Five

Hi guys

Long time no see. ;) I have something special for sale here today.

Yellow Hasselblad 903SWCE, 38mm, finder and case for sale.

"Hasselblad SWC with attached motor drive, made as special order from 1985 to 2000. Only a few tens of copies. This one was sold in 1995."
Hasselblad 903 SWCE | Club Hasselblad

So it´s basically a 903 with a permanent attached motordrive. Probably more for the collector than the normal user.

This one was made in 1996 and the yellow covering is original from Hasselblad. So everything is original. Everything is working. Just checked at a Hasselblad repair shop in Oslo, Norway. Glass is 100%. No fungus, oil, scratches etc. Works as it should. One owner since 1996. The body itself is not mint. It´s been used, but not abused. Some small marks as seen in the pics. Will send full res TIFF´s on request. Just send me a message with your email and ill send you pics.

Selling this cause it´s not used. Using the other manual yellow 903 that was made at the same time.

I know it´s a steep price if your just going to get a 903 that you want to use, but since these are pretty scarce I´m going for the collectors market. I bet you won't find a lot of people with this ´blad. ;)

Asking 6995$