The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7 + Kit Lens, 35 C Biogon, 55 Micro Nikkor

jkjod

I'm shooting more and more with my M2/film and my digital stuff is getting less use. Combine that with the fact that my wife wants her own camera and doesn't particularly like the A7...its time to let it go.

Item 1) Sony A7/Kit Zoom $900
I purchased this A7 from Kenmore Camera September of 2014 - its in Excellent condition, I wouldn't say mint but there are absolutely no issues what so ever with the camera. I will include the kit zoom lens, wall charger, Voigtlander VII Leica M adapter, and 1 battery. It has a ACMAXXX screen protector on it since the day I purchased it.

Item 2) Micro Nikkor 55/2.8, PK-13 Extension, Fotodiox Nikon-Sony adapter $250
Legendary Macro lens, extremely good condition with PK-13 tube for true 1:1

Item 3) Silver Zeiss ZM 35/2.8 C Biogon $600
I purchased this brand new from PopFlash in March of this year. I have both caps, box, paperwork, etc. This one basically brand new. This is a small and extremely sharp lens. Handles well both on the M2 and A7.

If you want to combine some of the items above let me know and we can work out a better deal. I will cover shipping to North America, I have bought and sold here, at RFF, and FM. My eBay username is jkjod11 if you would like to see the references from that as well. PayPal is preferred. I can post pictures after I get off work today, please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks and have a great day!

jkjod

ZM C Biogon is sold. Everything else still available. Open to reasonable offers as well.

I realized I actually have 3 batteries, 2 of which are Wasabi branded and the Wasabi wall charger. So that's included as well