The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya DM22 (Leaf Aptus-II 5) Digital Back in Melbourne, AUS

Aryan Aqajani

I am considering to sell my mint condition almost brand new Mamiya DM22 digital back which I bought in 07/2011 from B&H as a kit back then. I am keeping the RZ67 Pro IID and lenses however, selling the back only. Therefore, there is no original packaging. The frame count on the back is 3873. I rarely used the back since the day I bought it because I shot often on film as you can see from my work on Melbourne Portrait Wedding Photographer | Aryan Aqajani | Australia The back has no problem whatsoever. No scratch, no mark, no dent no nothing on the back. Never been repaired or damaged in any sort of way. Basically, it is like you are taking it out of box for the first time. It comes with back and front protectors, two batteries, and firewire cable. It has been updated to the latest firmware.

The reason I am selling the back is only because I no longer use it as I am heavily involved in another passion of which is coffee brewing and roasting therefore, no time for having multiple systems. I also need to finance for some coffee related equipments. Apart from that, it is a regrettable sale!!! I am asking US $4500 plus shipping however, happy to negotiate with a reasonable offer.

I also have a Mamiya RZ Pro IID HX701 adapter in mint condition for US $700.

I prefer to sell back and the adapter together so no separate sale please.

Payment by wire transfer as PayPal fees are so high.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.