The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (Eur) Leica Elmarit-S 1:2,8/45 Asph - Like New !!

anGy

Hello,
I'm selling my Leica S 45mm Asph lens.
It is a like new lens purchased on sept. 2014, of course in a perfect cosmetic and working condition (some very light scratches on the sunshade, that's it).
Purchased at an official Leica reseller in Brussels, Belgium and still under international warranty.
Sold complete with caps, sunshade, soft pouch, original box & protection box.

Asking price: 4.650eur (list price = 5.800eur) + paypal fees + transport (fully insured UPS transport only).
Item located near Brussels / Belgium / Europe, will ship to US and Europe.

The reason I sell it is simple, I've decided to keep my 2 CS lenses only (70 & 120mm). I've sold my 24mm and will sell my 100mm S lens too (see other ad).

Buy with confidence, I've sold many items here, on LuLa and on eBay (Phase One IQ180, Cambo WRS, Rodenstock and Schneider lenses, etc) with perfect feedback from the buyers. I can give references, just ask.

anGy

Exchange against a 180mm + a bit of cash or against a 30-90mm with extra cash is also welcomed :thumbup:

anGy

I'm putting the lens for sale again (will only keep my CS lenses for my S007).

As an update for this sale:
The lens is still in pristine cosmetic & working condition. There is absolutely no marks or default on it.
The AF motor has been changed to the new one in january'17 in Wetzlar so it is good for years of hard work!
Selling it fully complete (original box, documents, caps).

Asking 3.750eur + transport and PayPal fees if used.
(The lens is still located in Brussels area / Belgium / Europe)

Vincent