Site Sponsors

Thread: Hasselblad 500c with complete set of lenses, great price!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hasselblad 500c with complete set of lenses, great price!!

I am selling my Hasselblad kit including a 500c camera and 4 lenses. The camera looks and operates great, has a new brightscreen installed, the lenses are all in exc condition with clean and clear glass with no outstanding issues that I can see, as a package, the lenses are all in extremely nice shape. The shutters all work well and are accurate to the ear except for the 150mm which has some slowness in the slow speeds. I don't think you need to rush into a CLA with it if you can just avoid the slow speeds. The set also includes everything shown in the pictures, the aluminum case, the 45 degree finder (meter not working), the extension tube, assorted caps, hoods, instruction booklet, a speed focus lever/ring, (the 500cm screens are not included), both an A12 and an A24 back (can use 120 film) are included too. The whole set with all the extras is all you'll need to have great fun taking pictures using a high end medium format kit. I am asking a very reasonable price for the set. Price includes shipping in USA. I prefer a gift but you can use regular paypal, just add the 3% extra. Thanks, Bob.
    $1250.00

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasselblad 500c with complete set of lenses, great price!!

Still available, make offer.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hasselblad 500c with complete set of lenses, great price!!

New price is SOLD!
    Last edited by nanthor; 4th June 2015 at 08:45.