The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP3 Merrill DP3m

llama

In good condition, perfect working order. The exceptionally good 75mm F2.8 lens (35mm equiv) and famous three-layer Foveon sensor gives a unique and beautiful rendering. Minor marks and nicks, and one small screw is missing from the base near the tripod mount (see pic). Does not affect usage, and you can install your own screw if required. I am the original owner. Franiec grip installed.

Comes with original box. Australia bidders will also get 2 batteries. No batteries are included for international bidders since I can’t ship batteries overseas. Third party batteries can be found on ebay for $10.

$459

Shipping within Australia is $25, to North America is $45. I can ship to Paypal verifiied addresses only, thanks!