The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide - Mint

For Sale: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide with Short Barrel - Mint No real signs of use. I have kid gloves with all my gear. Couple of marks on the lens caps.

In Original Boxes with caps and short barrel spacer for max movements and lack of vignetting.

The lens was checked out and fine-tuned with the rest of my gear by Rene in Cambo's factory in Europe. Great for High Resolution Panoramics when stitching. I am doing more video for clients and eyeing the new Phase Camera.

For sale at $3,800 (or best offer). The new ones are selling for over $ 5,800. I'll cover shipping costs. Will accept check or paypal - with you covering fees.

Robb Williamson
303-883-8359
[email protected]

Bump for a great lens. I would imagine there are owners that no longer need a LS Schneider optic for their DF and would rather have this. Let's talk trade!

Robb