Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide - Mint

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide - Mint

For Sale: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide with Short Barrel - Mint No real signs of use. I have kid gloves with all my gear. Couple of marks on the lens caps.

In Original Boxes with caps and short barrel spacer for max movements and lack of vignetting.

The lens was checked out and fine-tuned with the rest of my gear by Rene in Cambo's factory in Europe. Great for High Resolution Panoramics when stitching. I am doing more video for clients and eyeing the new Phase Camera.

For sale at $3,800 (or best offer). The new ones are selling for over $ 5,800. I'll cover shipping costs. Will accept check or paypal - with you covering fees.

Robb Williamson
    303-883-8359
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide - Mi

If you are looking for a longer lens, send me a reasonable offer. It is a great lens.

Robb

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Schneider 120mm APO - Digitar N f 5.6 Tilt / Shift Mount for Cambo Wide - Mi

Bump for the week. Also open to trades for Canon and Leica M.

Robb

Post Thanks / Like

Also open to trades for Canon, Leica M, hassleblad H, or Schneider leaf shutter lenses for phase one / mamiya.

Robb

Post Thanks / Like

Bump for a great lens. I would imagine there are owners that no longer need a LS Schneider optic for their DF and would rather have this. Let's talk trade!

Robb