The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Think Tank Turnstyle 10

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Price: $50.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free USPS shipping In USA only

Like new in great condition everything works. Charcoal

TurnStyle™ 10 Sling Camera Bag - Charcoal

Selling the rest of my Think Tank gear. I pretty much had everything. This is a bad disease.

This will hold a A7II and 3 lenses folks. This is my favorite travel bag

Guy Mancuso

Hmmm . What i do is one body with 50 loxia on it than in one pocket the 16-35 than one more lens same size as the 16-35 . It maybe possible with two small lenses attached. I think if you had the 35 2.8 sooner and the 55 1.8 on bodies you can sneak another smaller lens in there. Now as far as comfort its really good . I can walk for days with it. I bought a Think tank Urban approach 10 to replace it since now I have the 35 Distagon really big lens, 16-35 and the Loxia 50. Than for my system camera I bought a ONA Brixton which will hold at least 4 lenses but I still need a backpack and I may get the Glass Taxi for that , reason why its a thin bag in width but it has a 7 inch interior so I can stand up my 200mm and sony flash. That should carry the whole load. So raising money for that one.

I seriously had way too many bags , I think it was 10 total and they sat around. You get into these buying sprees and you just wind up with too much. Im getting this all down to 3 working bags for different tasks. If this turnstyle was a inch longer I would not sell it. But don't buy the Turnstyle 20, its more for longer DSLR lenses so your gear may float in the bag. Its tough finding mirrorless bags because you don't want them tall but wide and low profile.

But if you have small lenses you can certainly do it. This is laying the camera with lens mounted sideways . Dropping lens in first might work better. Something you just may have to try.

Guy Mancuso

I just washed it in the washing machine. Folks don't realize you can actually do this and air dry them and they come out like brand new.

Guy Mancuso

I actually think I came close to my wife's expensive purses. A&A I have had image smith to. I'll look again

cly

Guy, it's a pity that you didn't post a picture of you with _all_ your bags before you started this selling marathon. This could have been pretty useful for those of us who are not allowed to buy more bags :)

Guy Mancuso

Yes would be nice arguing material. He has them why can't I. Lol

Okay lowering price to 45 . Geez you guys are killing me

Guy, it's a pity that you didn't post a picture of you with _all_ your bags before you started this selling marathon.
With only 7 or 8 bags*, I'm an amateur compared to Guy; but once the two bags arrive that I just bought from him, perhaps I'll take such a shot of myself.

*Not counting Pelican cases.

Guy Mancuso

Im not telling your wife I promise. I told my wife she looked at me with that WTF look. Learned my lesson. LOL