The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica MP 240 (New) and Leica M Summicron Lenses

All;

I'm selling off all of my new and recently-purchased Leica MP 240 silver chrome and an entire stable of Summicron lenses.

I have a brand-new, unused (zero actuations) Leica M-P Typ240 Silver #10772 with a full two-year warranty (purchased as a backup on 4/30/15 from an authorized Leica dealer) in 100% MINT condition.

It includes everything that came from the factory, the box, charger, battery, cables, etc, including a download code for the full version of Lightroom 6.

I purchased it as a backup and realized that I may never use it. The plastic is still on the back of the sapphire LCD as well as the bottom late, the strap never put on. I only charged the battery.

I'll also include an extra OEM Leica battery ($164.00 value)

**Sale pending on the MP 240 Body**

As for the Lenses:

Leica 28mm F2 Summicron M ASPH, black, 6-bit Ref: 11604, Passport,
unused, MINT, $2850.00 (net to me)

Leica 35mm F2 Summicron M ASPH Silver Chrome, 6-bit Ref: #11882,
Passport, unused, MINT, $2450.00 (net to me)

Leica 50mm f/2.0 Summicron M, black, 6-bit, Ref: #11826, 1-month old,
Passport, unused, MINT, $1699.00 (net to me)

Leica 90mm F2 APO Summicron M, APO ASPH, black, 6-Bit, Ref: #11884
Boxed, Unused, MINT, $2750.00 (net to me)

Leica shade and cap (extra one) for the 35mm F2 Summicron, new, boxed
$100.00

All of the lenses, except for the 90mm were purchased a month ago and while registered, have pretty much the full Leica 3-year Passport warranty intact. I have flawless feedback on EBay under (hermab) and on the various forums.

These were purchased for a project that at the last minute was cancelled. The lenses are all pristine, mint, unmounted and complete.

Thanks

Brad
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

D&A

Hi Brad,

A few days ago I sent you a message bothhere on Getdpi amd sewhere regarding one of your accessory items you mentioned was for sale. Since I hadn't heard from you I assume my messages for some reason aren't being received by you? I can resent if thats thr case. Thanks.

Dave (D&A)

Sorry, I didn't get it, but I received this one. As far as accessories, Everything has been sold. I only have the four lenses left. The 28mm Summicron, 353mm Summicron, 50mm Summicron and the 90mm Summicron.

Thanks

Brad
Email: [email protected]

D&A

Thanks Brad. One of the messages I sent you was moments after you 1st listed these items on another site. Then sent a PM from this site. Guess my messages are floating somewhere in cyberspace:).

Dave (D&A)