Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    If you have one in Mamiya mount, do drop me a line.
    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Still looking for a pre loved DB. Anyone?

  3. #3
    Senior Member kdphotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Carmel/Tucson
    Posts
    2,355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    It's worth the stretch to grab Peter's IQ260 listed here: http://www.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-...w-mileage.html

    He's a trusted member of the GetDPI family, and condition of the MFDB accurate.

    A MFDB is a sizable investment and outside of a Phase dealer, I would only purchase a used MFDB from a trusted member of the GetDPI family. (really)

    ken

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Without a doubt, Peter's IQ 260 is really an incredible offer.
    But I still need my kidneys.

    Johnny

  5. #5
    Senior Member kdphotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Carmel/Tucson
    Posts
    2,355
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwoo View Post
    Without a doubt, Peter's IQ 260 is really an incredible offer.
    But I still need my kidneys.

    Johnny
    You just need one kidney.

    Scrimp, save, scratch, crawl. It's a worthwhile endeavor. The initial investment always hits the pocket book hardest. Once you're in, the continual investments are much easier to handle...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Get thee away from me!!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Jwoo,
    Would you happen to want a Credo 60? I have one I bought in March and has 2000 actuations. I'm an amateur photographer and am moving back to 35mm format as both my kids have now gone to college. Also have Alpa 12 TC and 645 DF+. Please let me know if you are interested. I can then put up the photos and price as per forum rules. Are you located in US?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Treadwell, NY
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwoo View Post
    If you have one in Mamiya mount, do drop me a line.
    Thank you.
    Hello,

    I have an Aptus II 10 available at a good price. It doesn't have as fast a menu interface but will match the IQ 140 and 160 in image quality.

    Drew Harty

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Wink Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Thanks to all who have offered their Leaf backs. Those are fine DBs I'm have no doubt. The reason I need the Phase backs is for the sensor plus feature.
    That and the improved UI are the most critical features for me.

    Johnny

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwoo View Post
    Thanks to all who have offered their Leaf backs. Those are fine DBs I'm have no doubt. The reason I need the Phase backs is for the sensor plus feature.
    That and the improved UI are the most critical features for me.

    Johnny
    Weekend bump.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwoo View Post
    Weekend bump.
    Hello!
    No one upgrading to IQ 2 or 3?

  12. #12
    Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    564

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Now I don't know what your budget is but Adorama have an IQ140 with buy it now price of $8999 on eBay at the moment. Reputable dealer.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phase-One-IQ...item4aec73a560
    Remember: adventure before dementia!

    As Oscar Wilde said, "my tastes are simple, I only like the best"

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamWelland View Post
    Now I don't know what your budget is but Adorama have an IQ140 with buy it now price of $8999 on eBay at the moment. Reputable dealer.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Phase-One-IQ...item4aec73a560
    Hello Graham,
    Thank you for the heads up.
    This would be a good buy as it is within my budget of 8-9k.
    Unfortunately Adorama has stated it will not ship to Malaysia.
    Well the quest goes on!
    Regards
    Johnny

  14. #14
    Member carl-b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, uk
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwoo View Post
    Hello Graham,
    Thank you for the heads up.
    This would be a good buy as it is within my budget of 8-9k.
    Unfortunately Adorama has stated it will not ship to Malaysia.
    Well the quest goes on!
    Regards
    Johnny
    Do you have any friends in the USA or a country they do ship to? That way you could have it shipped to them, then they ship it out to you?

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by carl-b View Post
    Do you have any friends in the USA or a country they do ship to? That way you could have it shipped to them, then they ship it out to you?
    Hello Carl,
    No worries, I'm sure there will be more than one fish in the ocean.
    Patience Grasshopper!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  16. #16
    Member carl-b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, uk
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwoo View Post
    Hello Carl,
    No worries, I'm sure there will be more than one fish in the ocean.
    Patience Grasshopper!
    I just remembered - a dealer in the uk has one.

    http://www.teamworkphoto.com/used-ph...k-p-19846.html

    Not sure if it is in your price range? The VAT ( i think) might not apply as it would be going out of the UK/EU

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by carl-b View Post
    I just remembered - a dealer in the uk has one.

    http://www.teamworkphoto.com/used-ph...k-p-19846.html

    Not sure if it is in your price range? The VAT ( i think) might not apply as it would be going out of the UK/EU
    Hello Carl,
    Thank you!
    Now this one is really interesting. Priced about the same as the one from Adorama after conversion. But has much lower actuation. The firmware is quite dated though.
    I have some friends going to London in a week or two. Will ask them to check this out.
    Appreciate you help Carl!
    Johnny

  18. #18
    Member carl-b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, uk
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Wanted: IQ140 or IQ160

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwoo View Post
    Hello Carl,
    Thank you!
    Now this one is really interesting. Priced about the same as the one from Adorama after conversion. But has much lower actuation. The firmware is quite dated though.
    I have some friends going to London in a week or two. Will ask them to check this out.
    Appreciate you help Carl!
    Johnny
    No problem about helping. Good luck with it. Pretty sure they have had that back for a good few weeks or more now.


    Also try these as they often have used stock.

    Used Photographic Equipment | Second Hand Photography Equipment | Used Cameras

    The Flash Centre - Used Equipment

    Ffordes Photographic

    mpb sold a df with iq140 on ebay last month for about the same price as the back at teamwork.
    Last edited by carl-b; 6th July 2015 at 08:08.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •