The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji XE1 and XF35/1.4

dixeyk

I am selling my very lightly used X-E1 (black) and XF35/1.4 - $550

The XE1 comes with boxes, paperwork and all the cables, books, strap, etc (most still in bags and unused). I am also including a Match Technical Thumbs Up, and an extra battery. It's in excellent shape with very little signs of use. I got it new and it's had a Giottos glass screen protector on since day one. The XF35/1.4 is also very clean but it does have a tiny cosmetic dent on the front retaining ring. The lens is perfect mechanically and optically. The lens comes with a new Sigma DG UV filter, metal screw on cap (the original was lost), OEM hood and rear cap. I also have the box but not the paperwork on the lens.

I'm selling because I really prefer shooting digital with adapted lenses and Sony is a better option for doing that. I'd also consider a trade for an a6000 and maybe some $. I cover the PP fees, and shipping CONUS (USPS Priority with insurance) is included. I have great feedback on mu-43 (dixeyk) and eBay (twobaglimit).

I'm happy to provide pictures, just ping me. I