The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645afd III with 22mp digital back

nanthor

I'm selling my Mamiya 645afd III with 80mm AF lens, the 402 film back, and a Hasselblad CF22 digital back. All items are in excellent++ condition with little sign of use. The camera body, film back and lens are near mint with no signs of use, the digital back was purchased locally from a commercial studio photographer who used the back professionally and tethered. The back does not need to be tethered, it has a attached battery (I will include 4 new batteries) and takes a CF sized card that will store about 99 images (will include 4 new cards too!). The camera comes in the box as new with instructions, the back also has it's new box. In addition to the regular AA battery pack insert for the camera, I have recently purchased 2 new lithium batteries and charger, a costly add on but it will let you take hundreds of pictures with little worry about batteries. The camera body and the digital back are calibrated to each other, the outfit works in auto focus and auto exposure mode with the digital and film backs, very nice, just point and shoot and everything is automatic and the back beeps when the pictures have perfectly exposed, which is all the time. The back can also be used with numerous other medium format cameras with proper adapters. I will probably be adding to the description in the future, I'm sure there are features that I'm forgetting. If you have any questions, just ask. I don't know how many actuations on the digital back, I think when you download the most recent Hasselblad editing program (free) you can use a function to count the exposures. This is priced low for a quick sale, I prefer a USA sale due to the issues that come with international shipping. Price is $3900.00 shipped, buyer pays any fees. Located in Michigan.
Please note: the price includes a standard Mamiya 80mm f2.8 AF lens, not the PhaseOne 80mm lens pictured. I have both lenses and if you'd like the more expensive lens it would cost a few hundred more. Please ask about lenses, I will be selling several that go with the outfit, all in near mint condition and at good prices. Focal lengths are from 35mm to 300mm. Thanks, Bob.