The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS Zoom Lens for E-mount

DanS

Hi, all. I'm selling my Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE Zoom Lens. It is not the DT lens. Some of its fearures are: Optical SteadyShot Stabilization, Silent Autofocusing/Internal Motor, Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Lens, Dual Aspherical Lens Elements. I am the original owner. It is an excellent lens, but I want to sell it to finance an A-mount lens. It comes complete with both caps, lens shade, box, and all paperwork. Its 35mm equivalent focal range is 27mm-300mm.

No dents, no dings, or scratches.

US$500.00 plus shipping.

Buyer pays all shipping costs. Please add 3% if using PayPal. Otherwise, cashier's check or cash if local pick-up. The item will ship after the cashier's check clears. I live near Oakland, CA for pick-up. I can ship internationally.

Thank you for looking.