The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax D-FA 55mm f2.8 AL for 645D 645Z + FA80-160 + others

issa918

FS: Pentax D-FA 55mm f2.8 for 645D 645Z

- in Mint condition

- 100% working, sharp from wide open, perfect glass

- only used a few times

- Comes with box and manual

- Item located in Hong Kong

Looking for usd780 + shipping, share paypal cost.

I also have:

- an excellent condition FA80-160 for sale, just back from Pentax Hong Kong, changed some parts inside and calibrated which costed me usd350. ( i have the receipt), Looking for usd500 only, comes with pouch.

- 2X extension, great glass, no haze or scratch. Excellent condition, 100% working. Front and rear caps. USD120

- Closeup extension 1 + 2 +3, excellent condition, 100% working. Front and rear caps. USD120

All price need to add shipping and share the paypal cost.

I will quote the shipping base on location.

Please pm me if you are interested in any of these! If you want photos, please tell me, items are in my office and today is weekend.

Thanks!

issa918

- 2X extension, great glass, no haze or scratch. Excellent condition, 100% working. Front and rear caps. USD100

- Closeup extension 1 + 2 +3, excellent condition, 100% working. Front and rear caps. USD100

If buy together, usd160 shipped.

55mm with box, 650usd shipped.