The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: EVERYTHING MUST GO.

rollsman44

Hasselblad H3D 39 camera kit, in excellent condition. With low ACTUATIONS.
This camera performs as designed, in every way.
I have Decided To Retire and Sell ALL MY EQUIPMENT.
ASKING $ 4800.00

Lens has 1440 on counter, body has 4775 on counter.

Includes Li-ion battery, charger, caps, strap. Id cards, & case.

Lens #7CST20634 includes cap, & hood.

Body #70SU22124

39 MP back #DC56044065

HVD90X #7CST20634

Ships to US ONLY. Expedited Shipping $60.00

FS: NIKON D800 Body,Battery With Caps,and NEW Lens Shade and NEW Battery and Charger. 8+ Condition . VERY LOW Actuations 2050 Excellent Condition. Asking $1375.

Nikon Nikkor AF-S 28-70 F2.8 D LIke NEW Condition( 9) With New Lens Shade. Great Image Quality Asking $ 695.00

I Accept PAYPAL Thank you.

Last edited:

rollsman44

Hasselblad H3D39 System
Will Sell the Lens alone $1150.00 ( Only After I sell The Camera Body) LOW ACTUATIONS
The Body, Back & Prism $3800.00 LOW ACTUATIONS
I WILL ACCEPT ANY FAIR OFFER. Thank you

rollsman44

NIKON CAMERA and LENS SOLD!! SOLD !!!
Will SELL The HC 80MM F2.8 Lens Separate. Asking $1100.00 LOW ACTUATIONS. Shipped FREE IN USA. PAYPAL ACCEPTED

THE BODY FOR SALE: ASKING $ 3600.00 . THIS INCLUDES THE DIGITAL BACK, PRISM, BODY AND BEAUTIFUL HASSELBLAD CASE
AND CHARGER. LOW ACTUATIONS. THANK YOU PAYPAL ACCEPTED. SHIPPING PAID BY BUYER,

rollsman44

Re: FS: EVERYTHING MUST GO. SOLD SOLD

Will SELL The HC 80MM F2.8 Lens Separate. Asking $1100.00 LOW ACTUATIONS. Shipped FREE IN USA. PAYPAL ACCEPTED

THE BODY FOR SALE: ASKING $ 3600.00 . THIS INCLUDES THE DIGITAL BACK, PRISM, BODY AND BEAUTIFUL HASSELBLAD CASE
AND CHARGER. LOW ACTUATIONS. THANK YOU PAYPAL ACCEPTED. SHIPPING PAID BY BUYER,
EVERYTHING IS SOLD. THANK YOU