The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: toyo 45cx, cambo sc, nikon 90/4.5 + 210/5.6, schneider apo-symmar 210/5.6.

dmeckert

Selling off some of my LF equipment to make room for the right equipment moving forward.

Here is a link to a photobucket gallery showing the equipment:

Large Format Equipment For Sale by violadeity | Photobucket

For sale:

1) Toyo view 45CX. In generally excellent condition, with the exception that the front standard has a cracked lock where it moves on the rail. Otherwise it works perfectly. Bellows haven't given me any issues. Includes monocular focusing hood, and whatever ebay lens boards I can scrounge up (should have a 0 and a 1). $300

2) Cambo SC. Works perfectly. Bellows has repairs, but seems solid. Has writing on the 0 lens board. $250

3) Nikon 210/5.6 W. Excellent+ condition. Clean glass. Shutter is correct. $300

4) Schneider apo-symmar 210/5.6. Excellent+ condition. Clean glass. Shutter is correct. Missing one of the screws that keeps on the bit the cable release screws into (which I imagine can be corrected pretty easily, or just left and kept in mind). Shutter is correct. $350

5) Nikon 90/4.5 SW. Excellent condition, ding in the filter thread but otherwise great (don't have any 82mm filters, so I can't test it). Shutter is correct, except for 1s which is probably 1.3s. $400

Price includes paypal fees and CONUS shipping. Reasonable offers welcome, especially on multiple item purchases, double-especially if you take it all.

Only trade I'm looking for is a "reasonably" priced Rodenstock 150 apo-sironar-s (not interested in other brands, or sironar-n or -w)

dmeckert

cambo sc - $175
toyo 45cx w/ focusing hood - $225

nikon 210 - $275
schneider apo-symmar 210 - $325
nikon 90/4.5 - $375

everything - $1000

conus shipping and paypal included. offers welcome.

dmeckert

cambo sc - $150
toyo 45cx w/ focusing hood - $200

nikon 210 - $270
schneider apo-symmar 210 - $310
nikon 90/4.5 - $360

everything - $1000

conus shipping and paypal included. offers welcome.

dmeckert

cambo sc - $100 + shipping

toyo 45cx w/ focusing hood - $150 + shipping

nikon 210 - $250
schneider apo-symmar 210 - $275
nikon 90/4.5 - $330

lens prices include shipping. i'll eat the paypal fees.

everything - $900