The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD; Sony 16-35 F4 and Minolta 200mm 2.8 HS

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens for sale in excellent condition. Have box , paperwork and all that comes with it. These two lenses I am very reluctant to sell and this is not a fire sale. Sorry

Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens SEL1635Z B&H

I am asking 1175.00 Paypal Gift shipped USPS for free in US. Outside of US you pay full shipping costs

Note this was purchased at B&H 12/14/2014 new

Minolta 200mm 2.8 HS lens. In good condition and I will take some images of this lens but be aware these lenses the paint chips off , its very common to see these lenses look like they went through a dryer with coins in it. The paint just seems to chip off. Optically its perfect and its maybe the best 200mm I ever used. I bought it here at KEH for 1050.00 several months ago. Condition is the same but I am asking 850.00 for it. I do have a lens case for it. I will ship USPS for free and use Paypal gift would be great.

FYI I am after the two Battis lenses. Only reason for sale. I honestly wish I had the money so I did not have to sell these since I like them both quite a lot

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sony 16-35 F4 and Minolta 200mm 2.8 HS

B&S FORUM RULES -- READ BEFORE POSTING!!!
Here are the rules specific to this forum as copied directly from the site rules section, but separated for clarity. Note that if your post does not adhere to these rules, it will be deleted without explanation!:

** PayPal: Note that you cannot accept only a PayPal personal payment; you MUST offer regular PayPal as an option. The personal payment option has NO buyer protections and furthermore, using PayPal gift payments for merchandise transactions falls outside the bounds of PayPal's rules. :ROTFL:

Busted!

(Although I think there is a special dispensation for extreme G.A.S. attack situations.)

Guy Mancuso

Great great grandfathered . Lol

PayPal in regular flavor is fine too. Lol

Guy Mancuso

B&S FORUM RULES -- READ BEFORE POSTING!!!
Here are the rules specific to this forum as copied directly from the site rules section, but separated for clarity. Note that if your post does not adhere to these rules, it will be deleted without explanation!:

** PayPal: Note that you cannot accept only a PayPal personal payment; you MUST offer regular PayPal as an option. The personal payment option has NO buyer protections and furthermore, using PayPal gift payments for merchandise transactions falls outside the bounds of PayPal's rules. :ROTFL:
Hey I'm coming to tubac and collect hard cold cash from you. LOL

Seriously folks ever come to Arizona put Tubac on your lists to visit.

Bump for a moderator with a sensayuma!
Sorry Guy. All my cash was spent on high octane fructose for the Tubac Air Force. They're on maneuvers this time of year in the 105 degree heat. Phoenix was too hot so they came to my place to chill!
When the feeders get low they fly into the windows to give me a heads up. And they don't take PayPal. Thank God for glass!!! :ROTFL:

Last edited:

I'm rather shocked these are still available. Both are superb lenses. If I didn't already have them both, I'd certainly buy yours!

Guy Mancuso

I'm floored there not gone either. The 200 2.8 will smoke any lens made by anybody at 200mm 2.8

JMaher

I bought a 200 2.8 at Guy's recommendation and it is one of the sharpest lenses I have ever owned. Surprised he is selling it.

Jim

Guy Mancuso

Me too and I'm not extremely motivated to do so either. I really love this lens. I may have enough money to not do it . I'm buying the Batis 25 and 85 plus the new A7rII. When I sell the A7iI that's one of those lenses and this month coming is my big money month. So I'm not overly concerned. If the Batis lenses where on the street right now I maybe more motivated. I'm not good at waiting on gear

Guy Mancuso

Well the Minolta 200 is now going to one of our dear mods. Keeping this one in the GetDPI family. Congrats Cindy

Guy Mancuso

Okay made some decisions and let's make this a last call on the 16-35 otherwise I'll hold onto it until my A7rII comes. Like to get 1125 for it , shipped free in U.S. If you want to do PayPal gift than 1100. I'm going to be driving across country soon and and want to get everything in place before I hit NY. I have to ship the Minolta Monday so be nice to ship this as well.