The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica DMR w/many accessories $3,000

Original owner of this wonderful DMR. *Circuit board replaced under warranty and internal buffer battery replaced in January by Leica Camera. *Most buffer batteries are now dead and this required resetting the time and date every time the main battery is changed.
This DMR includes:
5 batteries total
2 Battery Chargers with car cigarette lighter adapters so batteries can be charged in your car
1 AC Power Adapter for shooting near an AC power source (very rare and hard to find)*
1 Electronic Cable Release
1 2x Right Angle External Viewfinder
3 DMR Focus Screens including Microprism, Split Image and Grid/Fresnel Screen
1 Kirk dedicated DMR Arca Swiss-type camera plate
1 LCD screen protector
1 Brightscreen Viewfinder Magnifier
2 Metz SCA 3502 adapters for Metz Flash units
9 2GB SD cards (including 5 Extreme III SanDisk cards no longer made)
1 Leica Soft Shutter Release button
1 Leica Fotografie International magazine introducing the DMR
All original packaging + Manual and CD

R8 camera pictured with the DMR belongs to a friend and is not included in the package. *Only what is listed above is being sold.

Images taken with this DMR can be viewed on page 6 of the DMR Image Thread beginning with post #353 and ending with post #294.

Contact Lawrence at: apocolibri at mac dot com if interested
Paypal pmt preferred... though I'll consider other options.

All photos that I posted with the original ad were dropped when the forum format changed last week. I'm reposting photos so anyone interested can see the condition of the equipment as we'll as what's included in the package price. Once again, the R8 camera attached to the DMR is not included as it belongs to a friend:

Attachments