The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M2, Voigt 35, ZM 21, 50 Summitar

jkjod

Leica M2 + VC Meter II - $1600
What else can I say, this is a beauty of a M2. Everything is smooth - viewfinder is clean, clear and contrasty. It was overhauled and repainted by Mr. Youxian Ye prior to my purchasing. Rangefinder is aligned and ready for film - I have had no issues for the 20+ roles I have put through it. My only reason for selling any of this is that I want to move to medium format and can't justify that purchase without selling this first. I will also include some Kodak Double X, a motion picture B&W film, that I rolled myself from a bulk film roll.

ZM 21/2.8 Biogon + Leica 12 002 21mm finder - $1300
Focus is a bit stiff, but the optics are perfect. Caps, hood, and Tiffen ND filter included.
Leica Finder in absolute mint condition.

Voigtlander 35/1.4 SC - $400
Caps, hood, 3 stop B+W ND filter. Looks like new pretty much. This is the single coated version which I preferred when shooting film.

Leica 50 Summitar - $250
Classic 50s Leica lens, in great condition for its age. There may be some slight cleaning marks and dust, but the prints I have made from this are awesome. I also have an adapter so it takes normal 39mm filters and not the specialty Leica ones. I don't have a rear cap for this one - but I will make sure it gets to you unharmed.

Plustek 7600i - $300
This little guy is a film scanning beast. I have 3 35mm negative strips and 1 slide strip. Cords included, I don't think the software license will work but you are more than welcome to try. I have been using ViewScan as I think it is less complicated than Silverfast.

I'm looking for a Rollei FX-n, this is pretty much the only thing I would consider a trade for (with $ on my end). If you would like to purchase the whole kit-n-kaboodle please let me know as well. I will cover insured priority shipping to the US, elsewhere will be considered on a case by case basis. If you would like more detailed photos let me know as well. Payment through PayPal, if not using PayPal gift please add 3% or I can send an invoice. If any questions please feel free to ask! Have a great day!

DSC08619.jpg by jkjod, on Flickr

DSC08625.jpg by jkjod, on Flickr

DSC08620.jpg by jkjod, on Flickr

DSC08621.jpg by jkjod, on Flickr

DSC08624.jpg by jkjod, on Flickr

DSC08623.jpg by jkjod, on Flickr

DSC08622.jpg by jkjod, on Flickr

xtianyves

Hey I thought you might want to know that clicking the photos gives an error about the image being private on flickr.

jkjod

I've decided to keep the M2, 50 Summitar, and the Plustek. Buyer backed out on the Voigt 35/1.4 SC and have had no offers on the ZM 21/2.8 and finder. So both of those lenses are still available. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Voigt 35 - $375, caps, box, etc

ZM 21/2.8 and Leica finder - $1200

jkjod

I'll be out of town until Sept 6, I'll do my best to reply to messages. If I don't reply, give me a few days :)