Site Sponsors

Thread: Forum member Monza

Post Thanks / Like

Forum member Monza

Hi everyone, I hope this is an appropriate thread for the BST. I need to get ahold of forum member Monza about a BST transaction but his email account appears to be down. He also hasn't been responding to PM's here at GetDPI.

If anyone has a phone number or alternate method to contact him, or if you know him personally, please PM me.

It's odd how he stopped responding all of a sudden, I'm fearful something may have happened to him.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

(Mods, if there's a more appropriate place for this thread, please move it)

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Forum member Monza

Like many here, in the past I've had some enlightening photographic conversations with Monza (it's been quite some time though). If I recall correctly, he is an avid cyclist (as I am) and has/had done charity rides which sometimes are multiple day rides. I know that doesn't really assist you in contacting him but maybe these activities especially this time of year when many charitable and other organized multi day cycling rides are held, might explain the lack of communication. I too hope all is well with him.

Dave (D&A)
    Last edited by D&A; 28th June 2015 at 22:06.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by dannh View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope this is an appropriate thread for the BST. I need to get ahold of forum member Monza about a BST transaction but his email account appears to be down. He also hasn't been responding to PM's here at GetDPI.

If anyone has a phone number or alternate method to contact him, or if you know him personally, please PM me.

It's odd how he stopped responding all of a sudden, I'm fearful something may have happened to him.

Thank you to anyone who can help.

(Mods, if there's a more appropriate place for this thread, please move it)
    Did you get in touch with Robert?
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Rob is an awesome sport and has always helped me a bunch with shipping to Brazil, which sometimes can be hell. I have nothing but the best to say about him. I'll try to get in touch with him.