The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: PENTAX 90mm f/2.8 D FA 645 Macro ED AW SR Lens - LIKE NEW IN BOX

SeattleDucks

This gorgeous lens has barely been touched. The original owner purchased new from Yodobashi Camera in Japan on July 28 2014. Comes in original retail box with caps, hood, soft case, Ricoh International Warranty card, original receipt.

I tested it at infinity at f/5.6 and it is blazing sharp right into the corners.

Selling for $3,100.

I will ship only to the contiguous US states. Buyer buys actual shipping cost of their choice of method, fully insured.

Payment method that is free of fees for both buyer and seller is preferred, such as a check dispatched directly from your bank, or electronic transfer. You may send me a personal check but I will need to wait for it to fully clear before I ship. You may choose the convenience of PayPal but you'll need to pay the 3% fee.

I will close the ad if there is not a relatively quick response, as I depart late next week for a long trip.

Cheers,
Ross

IMG_7055.jpg