The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad system with a lot of accessories (Would trade for Leica stuff)

Jerryskate

Im selling a Hassy system with two lenses, two backs, hard case and a whole lot of accessories.

Body and backs have some paint scuffs, but are working perfectly. 50mm lens in great condition, works perfect, no haze or fungus. The 150mm works perfect aswell, but has some scuffs on it. No marks on the lens, no haze or fungus.

The Lens shade has paint scuffs, and a screw has come loose and pushes the body of the shade a few millimeter up on one side, nothing that you see when it on the lens and doesn't affect the images at all. The focusing screen could be brighter as-well, the kit also inlcudes an extra non-used split image focusing screen

Comes with a Hard-case. the case looks good externally and doesn't have the keys to the lock. Inside there's some ripping and one wall is missing. Still works as it should.

I'm selling out of Gothenburg, Sweden and its a heavy thing to ship abroad! My first calculation comes to 130$ just for shipping.. If sold without the Hard-case the shipping price is reduced some 40% or so.

This is my first post - so I'm flexible to any arrangement. I can meet up Sweden based long-time members if needed, or go trough Facebook/Ebay - Swedish selling-platforms etc. Will of course ship insured and traceable. Shipping-price is included in sales price.

I'm selling this to finance a digital M8 (or M9) Body that will complement my M6 (Would be my first digital camera!), so i'm willing to trade in that direction. M Lenses could be of interests too.

More images here: Hasselblad - Album on Imgur

Looking for 1800$ with shipping included.

Hasselblad 50mm f4 Distagon CF T* 50mm/f4
Hasselblad 150mm f4 Zeiss Sonnar C 150mm/f4 Chrome
500 C/M body
Lens Shade
Back A12 Old Model
Back A12 New Model
Hasselblad V System Film Back Magazine Dark Slide
Hasselblad Original Neck Strap
Hasselblad Extension tube 32E
Hasselblad extension tube 32mm macro
Hasselblad 10mm Extension Tube
Hasselblad Extension Tube 8 Macro Close-Up
Hasselblad TH2 Extension Tube
Hasselblad/50 1x HZ -0 UV Filter
Hasselblad/50 1x HZ -0 UV Filter
Hoya B60 HMC MULTI COATED SKY SKYLIGHT FILTER
Hoya HMC 67mm 81A Multi-Coated Warming Filter
Hoya B60 81A Multi-Coated Warming Filter
Hasselblad SOFTAR II BAY 60 FILTER
Mask for Pro-shade (sold a Pro-shade, later found this mask so its included)
Wired shutters, 2 different lenghts
Hasselblad Split Image Focusing Screen
Hasselblad Tripod Quick Release Plate
Hasselblad 712 System Case
Metz 45CT-5 Flash with plate and cords

cJCVlS5.jpgUBDysyX.jpgMBmfHEG.jpgBmPaxCM.jpg

Last edited:

Jerryskate

*UPDATE*

I found another back I didn't know I had, it's a A12 back of the newer model. Will include that in the kit for the same price. Ill upload pictures of all three soon.