Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica M Grip & Heliopan Variable ND ES60 60mm filter

Post Thanks / Like

Leica M Grip & Heliopan Variable ND ES60 60mm filter

Heliopan Variable ND filter for 60mm mount. In box in exc condition. $150.00 shipped by Priority Mail with tracking

IMG_20150709_132427 by VINCE, on Flickr

Leica M Multi function grip for the Leica Type 240 and I think the 246. $599 Net to me. Shipping is extra.

P1120637.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr
    Last edited by VINCET; 9th July 2015 at 10:55. Reason: adding stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M Grip & Heliopan Variable ND ES60 60mm filter

Very interested in your multifunction handgrip. How is tethered capture with Liveview/Lightroom? Just trying to get a sense of functionality...I'm in Minneapolis, would be great to briefly chat. 612-750-6644 Thanks for your reply and hope we can work something out! Andy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arichter View Post
    Very interested in your multifunction handgrip. How is tethered capture with Liveview/Lightroom? Just trying to get a sense of functionality...I'm in Minneapolis, would be great to briefly chat. 612-750-6644 Thanks for your reply and hope we can work something out! Andy
    Hi Andy

What is a good time to call? I called and got your VM. Frankly, I never try the tethered capture with Lightroom until tonight when you asked. Plugged everything in, click the shutter button on screen and it worked perfectly. Much better experience than the Nikon D800e. I only started using this because when I try to use the M with the R lenses like 100mm APO or the 180, it became hard to hold. But I also do not like the bulk of having the grip that is the reason for selling. One feature that I didn't think is useful but ended up liking is the GPS.

Vince

Post Thanks / Like

Grip is no longer available. Filter is still available.