The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 90mm f/4 Leitz-Minolta M-Rokkor, old but EXC

tetrode

Here's a lovely little lens from yesteryear that works brilliantly on the latest generation of mirrorless cameras when mated with an appropriate adapter. Native mount is Leica M.

I've used it on both my Sony A7II and my Fuji X-T1:

The lens is very small:

Smaller, in fact than a power tube from my stereo amplifier:

The 90mm f/4 M-Rokkor was originally developed for the Leitz/Leica CL cameras. It is, of course, a full frame lens and one that is highly regarded for its rendering. Wide open, sharpness is good, bokeh is dreamy:

Glass, aperture ring, and focus are all fine on this specimen. No dents, dings, or major cosmetic issues externally but, be aware, this is not a collector's lens. It does exhibit minor signs of use from normal handling. Look at the photos closely:

While later versions were branded "Minolta" and made in Japan, this lens is the original version and was manufactured by Leitz in Germany:

The lens will come with a front and rear cap (neither original), a metal aftermarket lens hood, and the original box.

$220 shipped and Paypal'ed (CONUS only, please).