The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikkor RF lens collection, 5cm, 8,5cm, 10.5cm and 13.5cm

VINCET

Selling my collection of old Nikkor RF lenses since I am finding that I hardly used them anymore.

First up, a Nikkor 8.5cm f2.0. Nice cosmetics condition and optically nice also but does have some dust. No fungus that I can see. Lens was cleaned by Youxin Ye about a year ago. Includes the hood which also acts as a filter holder and a rear lens cap . Focusing is smooth. Aperture clicks and open and closes properly. $399.00

P1120665.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

The 10.5cm is also in terrific condition. Look at the picture to see how nice it is. Cosmetic condition is near mint for a lens this old. Letterings are bring and white. Glass is free from scratch and fungus but have some dust. Aperture seems to have a little oil but functions perfectly, click is soft as designed. focusing is smooth. Comes with an old finder, hood and even the original leather case. Hard to see this whole set. It also includes the rear lens cap. I am missing the front cap but will include a 52mm Hoya filter for protection. $399.00

P1120684.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

Nikkor 5cm f1.4 lens is in exc condition. Body looks good and clean, aperture turns smoothly and functions properly. Glass might have some hairline scratch on the coating? and dust. $149.00

P1120690.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

Nikkor 13.5cm f3.5. There is a slight dent in the edge of the lens that prevents the filter from mounting. Probably can be adjusted back with the right tool. The glass seems to be scratch and fungus free but have a bit of dust. Aperture open can close properly but does have a bit of oil. It does have the original hood and front cap but no rear cap. It also comes with an original Leica LTM to M adapter. $149.00

P1120697.jpg by VINCE, on Flickr

To see more pictures, go to https://www.flickr.com/photos/vincektan/sets/72157653415938833

All prices are NET to me so shipping and paypal fees are extra.