The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad CF FLE 40mm f/4 lens

snapper

Hi all,

Am selling a lovely example of a Hasselblad CF FLE 40mm f/4 lens. I acquired this lens a couple years ago now and have literally used it once on a trip I took to Africa. Its a lovely lens, but I must have only taken 30 photographs using this lens on my 500cm and CFV digi back and the results were excellent!

But I cant justify keeping a lens I just dont use frequently, so I am looking to see if there is anyone here who may be looking for one!

There are no scratches, scuffs or fungus in or on any of the glass, it could do with a little clean, but I will do that before shipping! The only slight blemish on the lens is on the bottom/rear where some paint has been scuffed. But thankfully no-one is going to be admiring that area of the lens when your shooting with this thing :D Any questions just ask

See images here:

I am based in England and will post worldwide, and would like to use Paypal to complete any transactions.
I would like £900for this lens, but I am open to offers so post below or PM me.

Cheers,

N

Last edited: