The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus II 6 + Mamiya 645 AFD + 5 lenses

vonion

The camera and lenses are in excellent condition. Lens glass are pristine, there's no scratch/haze/fungus on the lens optics.

Comes with,
- Mamiya 645 AFD camera body, (with 120/220 Film back, not showing in the picture but included)
- Mamiya 35mm F/3.5 AF lens.
- Mamiya 80mm F/2.8 AF lens.
- Mamiya 80mm F/1.9 C MF lens. (Spend me sometime to find one in this good condition! Sharp wide open!)
- Mamiya 150mm F/3.5 AF lens.
- Mamiya 105-210mm f/4.5 ULD MF lens.
- Leaf Aptus II 6, 28MP Medium Format Digital back. With stylus, generic battery and charger
- Leaf Mamiya to 4x5 adapter

Everything works perfectly, the Leaf Aptus II 6 has around 31200 shutter actuation, no scratch on the sensor. The battery I used is Samsung SB-L160 compatible with some DIY(Just need a small knife) to make it fit. You can buy it cheaply on eBay, you can also purchase the SB-L320 type for longer battery life.

Price $5800 net to me. Regular PP please add 3%. Shipping will be calculated based on your location. Pick up available in SF bay area.

Will not separate.

- - - Updated - - -