The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Arca Swiss Cube C1 Geared Head w/ RRS Clamp

TTLKurtis

Paging Gary... :)

I love this tripod head, but I got it for shooting architecture and I haven't shot any of that in a long time... I always keep my tripod in a protective padded carrying case, the tripod head looks as good as new. It is outfitted with the ReallyRightStuff clamp, but as you can see in the pictures, it is compatible with ArcaSwiss plates/brackets.

Side note, pro-tip: It doesn't work the other way around always, if you put a RRS plate/bracket into an Arca clamp, it is a loose fit. So this makes the RRS clamp (as included on this head) a better solution in my opinion. The universal Arca L-bracket in the last image is not included, but is separately available.

$1,400 with Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (within CONUS). Buyer adds 3% for paypal or pay with feeless option such as Venmo or cashier check. I have perfect feedback on FredMiranda, if you're active there.

TTLKurtis

Price lowered to $1,350 - surely someone needs this baby for precise adjustments for architecture work or something! :)