The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad CFV-50c MINT with US Warranty for 10+ months

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Asking Price: $12, 500

I just got this back from the Hasselblad USA 40 days ago. It's in almost NEW condition and has never been on a trip.

Shutter actuations: 770

It comes with all originals, 3 batteries (2 extra original Sony batteries ($43 each) and a charger.
The US warrantee can be transferred to the new owner. I've just been approved the transferred warranty to the new owner 1 year from the date of my purchase (June 5, 2015). The extra 2-year extended warrantee can be bought within 1 year after the purchase (June 5, 2015) for only $895.

There is no issue with this back. Again, it is under the warrantee, therefore, it is worry free.

I will pay for shipping with insurance in the Contiguous United States

I accept Paypal (buyer pays 3% fee), personal check (after clearing), cashier check or wire transfer.

I am an active members at GetDPI/LULA/FM Forums. I've had 410 positive feedback @ Ebay (all positive). You can Google my name to make sure you are dealing with a real person.

Thank you for your interests.

Last edited: