The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony RX1R, Leica M9-P

panda81

Hi all,

It's been a long time since I've bought/sold camera gear here or anywhere so I'm a little out of the loop...

I'm based in San Diego now so local transactions in Southern CA are certainly an option.

SONY RX1R
Price: $1,525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS with insurance

I purchased this from KEH a couple of months ago, and used it only a handful of times. It is in near perfect condition. It got a little dusty so that's what you're seeing in the pictures...no dings as far as I can see.

KEH shipped it with a 3rd party charger, but original battery, so that's what this will come with.

More pictures upon request.

Price includes all fees - shipping, insurance, Paypal, etc.

Leica M9-P
Price: $4,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS with insurance

Near perfect condition - the only "flaws" are rub marks near the viewfinder eyepiece. You can probably even remove it if you're handy with the right cleaning solution...personally I'm nervous to do that so I just let it be.

Includes original packaging, manuals, cords. Not guaranteed to contain everything but the most important essentials are there, i.e. original charger and battery. Includes an battery as well for a total of two.

More pictures upon request.

Price includes all fees - shipping, insurance, Paypal, etc.