Site Sponsors

Thread: Leica M-9 with grip and two batteries.

Post Thanks / Like

Leica M-9 with grip and two batteries.

For sale is my Leica M-9, serial number 3972xx. I purchased it in a private sale about 4 months ago, and have not really used it much. I do not know the total shutter count. The camera is in Excellent condition, and has no sensor problems.

There is a slight rub mark on the top panel, but I could not get it to show in the photos. The rear LCD screen is covered with a Giottos screen. I can see what looks like thin hair lines near the "Advance" and "Standard" legends which you can see in the photo of the rear screen. I cannot tell if they are hairs or light scratches on the screen, but I think the original owner might have put the protective cover on without a thorough cleaning.

In the photo of the camera with the box, the top of the camera has picked up reflections from the silvered box; it does NOT look like that! See the other photos for a more accurate view of the top.

Also included is the Leica grip along with the original bottom cover, which still has the plastic covering on it. Two OEM batteries, the Leica charger with AC and DC cables, and the USB cable. All books and warranty card are included. No CD. $3250 Insured shipping in the US. Regular PayPal is OK, or you can check it out if you are on Long Island, NY. (Nassau County)
    Feedback on FM as "phototeacher" and on ebay as "roneio"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leica-Set.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	404.7 KB 
ID:	93689  
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Last edited by Ron M; 24th July 2015 at 16:00. Reason: mispelling!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Leica M-9 with grip and two batteries.

bump

Post Thanks / Like

Price Reduction. $3100.00 includes PayPal and U.S. insured shipping!

Post Thanks / Like

bump