The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M-9 with grip and two batteries.

Ron M

For sale is my Leica M-9, serial number 3972xx. I purchased it in a private sale about 4 months ago, and have not really used it much. I do not know the total shutter count. The camera is in Excellent condition, and has no sensor problems.

There is a slight rub mark on the top panel, but I could not get it to show in the photos. The rear LCD screen is covered with a Giottos screen. I can see what looks like thin hair lines near the "Advance" and "Standard" legends which you can see in the photo of the rear screen. I cannot tell if they are hairs or light scratches on the screen, but I think the original owner might have put the protective cover on without a thorough cleaning.

In the photo of the camera with the box, the top of the camera has picked up reflections from the silvered box; it does NOT look like that! See the other photos for a more accurate view of the top.

Also included is the Leica grip along with the original bottom cover, which still has the plastic covering on it. Two OEM batteries, the Leica charger with AC and DC cables, and the USB cable. All books and warranty card are included. No CD. $3250 Insured shipping in the US. Regular PayPal is OK, or you can check it out if you are on Long Island, NY. (Nassau County)
Feedback on FM as "phototeacher" and on ebay as "roneio"

Attachments

Last edited: