Site Sponsors

Thread: (Edit. Sold) FOR SALE. Cambo lens panels for 28, 35 and 47mm digitar lenses!

Post Thanks / Like

(Edit. Sold) FOR SALE. Cambo lens panels for 28, 35 and 47mm digitar lenses!

Howdy folks.
    These babies went AWOL after i changed from Cambo to Arca Swiss. I found them recently and thought they would be worth something to someone. They show minor signs of wear and tear but work fine. The bars on the 47mm are missing. They were so big I took them off and are still in hiding somewhere!

They are useful to someone I'm sure.
    I'd take 100 for the 28 or the 35mm mount and 80 for the 47mm. I'll take 250 for all 3. Plus pay pay fees at 3.4%. If you do an online transfer than that can work cheaper again but you pay any bank charges.

Here are some pics

28mm digitar xl Lens panel

35mm digitar xl Lens panel

47mm digitar Lens panel

Cheers
    Enda
    Last edited by Enda Cavanagh; 27th July 2015 at 08:22.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: (Edit. Sold) FOR SALE. Cambo lens panels for 28, 35 and 47mm digitar lenses!

AND IN LIGHTING FAST TIME SOLD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: (Edit. Sold) FOR SALE. Cambo lens panels for 28, 35 and 47mm digitar lenses!

Quote Originally Posted by Enda Cavanagh View Post
    AND IN LIGHTING FAST TIME SOLD!!!
    Someone has make a great deal buying your mounts Cambo charges you more than 1000 euros to "transform" your lenses !
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maeda View Post
    Someone has make a great deal buying your mounts Cambo charges you more than 1000 euros to "transform" your lenses !
    Ya they are going to a guy who has been looking for the3 mounts for a long time. We're both happy